10 May 2006

Recommendation Letter…

Dear Sir,
While working with Mr. Murphy, I have always found him
working studiously and sincerely at his table without idling or
gossiping with colleagues in the office. He seldom
wastes his time on useless things. Given a job, he always
finishes the given assignment in time. He will always be
deeply engrossed in his official work, and can never be
found chit-chatting in the canteen. He has absolutely no
vanity in spite of his high accomplishment and profound
knowledge of his field. I think he can easily be
classed as outstanding, and should on no account be
dispensed with. I strongly feel that Mr. Murphy should be
pushed to accept promotion, and a proposal to administration be
sent as soon as possible.
Sd/-
Branch Manager
PS: Murphy was present when I was writing the report mailed to you today. Kindly read only the alternate lines 1,3,5...for my true assessment of him.
Regards,
Sd/-
Branch Manager

No comments: